This website is operated by Suiken Incorporated (below, “the Company”).
This website should only be used after reading and agreeing to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change or revision without prior notice.
- 1. Disclaimer
- The Company pays the utmost attention to ensure the information published on this website is accurate, but the Company assumes no liability for any and all actions undertaken by the user using information from this website.
The operation of this website may be suspended or its information changed without prior notice.
The Company cannot be held liable whatsoever for indirect damages, extraordinary damages, consequential damages or ancillary damages (lost profits caused by the use of this website or because the website could not be accessed).
- 2. Copyrights
- All information published on this website is protected by the copyrights of the Company, its affiliates or third parties. Excluding personal use or instances acceptable by copyright laws, the use (reproduction, modification, redistribution, etc.) of this information without the prior approval of the Company is prohibited.
- 3. Handling of Personal Information
- 4. Links
- This website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are intended for the convenience of users only and as such the Company cannot assume liability for the contents of these linked websites.
- 5. Governing Law
- The use of this website and its terms and conditions shall be interpreted and construed under the laws of Japan, unless otherwise specified.
Please contact the following office for questions or concerns regarding this website
TEL : (81)6-6464-2461 FAX : (81)6-6465-6355